Buying a (second) home is one of biggest financial decisions one makes in a lifetime. Whatever your wishes may be, it will not be easy to find the home of your dreams that meets all your needs, that is located in exactly the right neighborhood and that is still well within your budget. Therefore we recommend you contact a RE/MAX Suriname real-estate agent when you consider buying a new home in Suriname.
Every RE/MAX Suriname sales associate is an independent entrepreneur and will do what ever it takes to find the right home for you. You may expect the highest possible service. Our sales associates are also available at night or in the weekends. Each sales associate has access to the worldwide RE/MAX International referral system.
However, we are not developers and therefore we can give objective and independent advise. Many new projects offer home owners the possibility to participate in a rental pool. The property will then be rented to vacationers when you are out of the country.
Service for buyers:
- Set up a list of priorities to help you select the perfect house.
- Locate properties that meet your wishes and visit them with you.
- We inform you about the specific procedures to purchase a residential property.
- Professional recommendation on available financing possibilities to buy your new house:
- Assist you in making an offer on the property and coordinate all details to assure a smooth transaction.
- Draw up a sales contract if not supplied by the seller.
- Make sure that the transaction is closed under the best possible conditions.